• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Opinions on 180hp kit.

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
a 180 nytro is a really cool sled . sure its not gonna hang with a 174 nytro running 17 pounds of sound , but its still really fun ! every time a group shows up to ride with me in revy it seems as there's one more nytro with a 180 kit on it . A 180 kit on a 2010 or newer nytro with a camo extreme track and you have a very capable sled that's pretty idiot proof . its perfect for 90 percent of riders out there who want a sled that works perfect all weekend after a 9 hour drive , one way :face-icon-small-sho

If I was selling 180 kits I would use that last sentence to close my deals...that right there says alot.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
If I was selling 180 kits I would use that last sentence to close my deals...that right there says alot.

AMEN! If I did not buy a new cat I was going to try to find a 180 nytro, either a super or turbo. we drive 18 hours one way to ride and I want perfect turn key sled.

M

Moosehumper

Mar 27, 2009
In a van, down by the river!
Also in that same 90 percent is people who don't have the luxury only riding in the Mnts.

Mine has to also take the kids on poker rallies, carry a chainsaw for trail work with the club, cary a big cooler for certain midnight runs, tow ski doos & polarises home, must have wicked throtle response, start in -34degc after being parked in a snowdrift & damn sure better run the same way it does at home when I get to go to the muntains....

The 180 kit is good for all of the above.

Premium Features