• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tapex timbersled front end..do you like it

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
ok..i bought a timbersled front end for my tapex..i no its half the weight..but these things seam awfully thin..anybody on here using them and are they durable enuf..or did you go back to the original aarms..any info would be great..i just dont want a 4" pine cone tearing my front end off like its a skidoodle...chris

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
I have one and I love it for the Apex. I know some people have bent them (although I don't know how violently they crashed) but the customer service from T/S is top notch.

I've run over some smaller trees while boondocking and they are still straight, so I think you're safe with the pine cones.

I'd say go for it, but look into the oillite bushing from Ulmer and replace the crappy steering bushings with the OFT replacements. Makes the front end like butter.

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I have an apex with stock front suspension/arms. Will those bushings work for me? Where do you find them?

Sleds R Fun

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2007
BC
Timbersled Front End

Looking @ purchasing front end for a Nitro. Would love to hear some experiences with the Timbersled front end. I already know their customer service is top notch as I own the rear skid!

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
The ts may look thin but I've beat the he'll out of it with no problems so far. I smoked a tree last year that through me over the handlebars with my. Left a arms. All it did was bend my steering bar.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
my front suspension finally started cracking after beating the sh!t outta them for 4000km then snapping a spindle on a rock at highspeed. timbersled products are the best bang for the buck.

Premium Features