• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Impulse Nytro with stock seat??

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
Hi

Im installing my impulse kit on the nytro. Has anyone pictures of how you cut the stock seat? Also interested in pictures of the seat installed. Did you get it to fit good and look decent??

Thanks!!

//Tom

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
There is no fix for it. It will not be comfortable enough to ride. I build a custom seat for the Impulse kit using your stock seat. Search my threads if you are interested. Last year I sold 36 seats for the Impluse Nytro Kit.

Thanks

Kevin

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
There is no fix for it. It will not be comfortable enough to ride. I build a custom seat for the Impulse kit using your stock seat. Search my threads if you are interested. Last year I sold 36 seats for the Impluse Nytro Kit.

Thanks

Kevin

Yes I see. I was in contact with Paul today, he also told me about the assault seat. I will get it through him. Do you have any pics of the seat on an impulsenytro??

//Tom

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
the best way to cut the seat is with a jig saw . use the tank as a template to mark the seat base with . if youre carefull and cut a little of the seat base cutting with side cutters you can leave the cover on . after the base is cut out close cut the foam out where the tank need to fit in . i used an electric bread knife but any thing should work . once every thing is cut use the velcro straps and attach the seat to the tank before bolting the tank to the sled . if you take youre time it should look just like a stock sled .

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
the best way to cut the seat is with a jig saw . use the tank as a template to mark the seat base with . if youre carefull and cut a little of the seat base cutting with side cutters you can leave the cover on . after the base is cut out close cut the foam out where the tank need to fit in . i used an electric bread knife but any thing should work . once every thing is cut use the velcro straps and attach the seat to the tank before bolting the tank to the sled . if you take youre time it should look just like a stock sled .

Thanks for you input. I guess with the stock seat cut up like this I will have problems with the foam getting wet .... A heavy frozen seat doesnt sound too good. I have not decide yet but I think I will go for the assault seat....

//Tom

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
Hey Zip,

Here are some pics of a few of my seats.

PM me for pricing if you are interested. The attachment system is very clean and quick. I have had no negative feedback on the seats so far.

Kevin

IMG_1643.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
Here is another seat pic off my sled. I just had this seat finished. It is Allsports black top and bottom with a carbon fiber look in the middle and custom embroidery of course.

IMG_0901.jpg

Premium Features