• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist Stomper boot..verdict?

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
best boots ive had as well. I usually go through 2 pairs of boots a year and the stompers have held up great. No wet feet either. First season for me and they are ready for another.

MotorFist

Lifetime Membership
Mar 11, 2012
Motorfist headquarters
www.motorfist.com
The boot is going to go under some upgrades this coming year. Nothing major. BUT the price will increase $20. Ya I know.....it sucks. But boots like this are VERY complicated to make.

Soooo...I would get the boots now. They are little cheaper at the dealers who have stock left. MotorFist's warehouse has been empty on them for awhile. So what's out there is it folks for last years boot.

I ride in them when I am in my RZR or on the ATV when it's wet. So it's a year round boot, really. It's like a hunting boot on steroids.:rockon:

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
The Stompers are great but mine had a flaw and caused a leaky pair of boots. MF as usual took care of it without a hitch. New boots no problems.
MF makes great gear, add to that a solid warrantee and you've got a great company.

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Got mine

Picked up a pair today for $190 and a free pair of socks! Looking forward to trying them out. Anyone know if one is to insert the thin black insoles that came separate in the box or are they an extra set?

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
the extra inserts are for 1/2 sizes

1/2 sizes or at least the extra inserts are for 1/2 sizes on the KLim boots

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I don't think they are in half sizes.

I told them I am about a 9. They said to order a 10.

I tried a 9. Snug at first, and I wasn't sure it was going to be large enough.
Gave it a couple rides...and now it's PERFECT.

Sizes are VERY true for me.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
MF all the way!

I also had an issue with my 1st year stompers, they were quickly replaced with updated pair.

The ability to put on a snow boot at home, then wear all the way to the mtn and back is sweet. Great insulation, normally only requiring 1 pair of thin sock for 10deg riding is awesome. NO sweat buildup, rugged construction, bulletproof toe cap.

Stellar customer care.

SOLD.

MotorFist

Lifetime Membership
Mar 11, 2012
Motorfist headquarters
www.motorfist.com
I also had an issue with my 1st year stompers, they were quickly replaced with updated pair.

The ability to put on a snow boot at home, then wear all the way to the mtn and back is sweet. Great insulation, normally only requiring 1 pair of thin sock for 10deg riding is awesome. NO sweat buildup, rugged construction, bulletproof toe cap.

Stellar customer care.

SOLD.

Excellent. And they are sexy has hell. If you are single, an added plus for you.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
5 days on mine so far this year and my feet stay dry and warm. I put them on at home and sled all day and wear them back home.:face-icon-small-coo

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
I wear a size 9.5 for my everyday shoes and went with the size 10 stomper boot... I don't think you can get them in half sizes so just go up a size and you should be good. Later

S

snomac

Nov 26, 2007
Layton, Utah
2013 Stomper Boots

Well I bought the new Stomper boots because I've heard so many good things about them. I'm kind of torn on my opinion about them though. I've been out four rides so far. Love how they feel, they're not bulky, but give great support. I like that I can wear them from home and back.
The only problem I have is that my feet get cold and are wet at the end of the day. Even with their socks which they recommended. Maybe I'm just picky or wimpy, but I like dry warm feet all day, and so far that hasn't been my experience.

redrockwr

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
Moab, Utah
I just got a pair the other day I have not tried them out except for wearing them around the house. I noticed that when I tighten them down where the tongue meets the shoe it digs into my leg and it hurts when I walk in the flex point right there. I thought when I ordered them they were going to throw in a pair of socks (the website stated this) but they were dropped shipped from Motorfist and did not have any so I will make due with socks I have and see how it goes.

I do like the way they look.. I will post a review soon!

S
Nov 27, 2007
Bonney Lake
:rockon::rockon:I have been riding in them this season, I know what you are talking about! I just loosen up that area of the laces abit.. I love them are small and light. I was a bit worried about them being warm enough. They are. You will ove them, A great Product. I will consider more of their gear in the years to come! Cheers!

redrockwr

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
Moab, Utah
Ok I just got a pair of these boots and took them out and wore them two days in a row. When I first got them and wore them around the house I had them to tight and the tongue as digging into ankles and they really hurt. I was kind of skeptical that they would be comfortable.

When I ride I wear a pair of motocross socks that are thin, yet wick sweat away from my feet. I would like to try a pair of motorfist socks, with them but I don't have a pair. I found that I did not have to have the boots super tight around the ankles and they did not cut into my ankles like while wearing them around the house.

While riding I really liked them, they were comfortable flexed in the ankle yet were stiff enough that they felt secure. The uppers are stiff and no water got in, I did a bunch of walking in deep powder as well. The air temp was around 30 degrees and my feet were comfortable all day.

I wore these boots all day! I put them on around 8am and when I got back into town my wife needed me to go run errands with her so I hoped in with her and off we went. I did not end up taking the boots off until around 10 pm that night. They were pretty dang comfortable.

The next morning I put them right back on, they were dry inside and without putting them on a dryer I put them on and rode another full day. No water, warm and comfortable.

Bottom line is I really liked these boots. I would recommend them to someone looking for a pair of good boots. This is the first Motorfist product I have tried and am very impressed.

N
Dec 1, 2010
I'm a Stomper fan for sure. I ride my Nytro like I was out west (standing up) and my Stomper boots have been very comfortable and warm and dry every time. I did wear them around the house pre-season to break them in and found that if I backed off my laces a little I didn't get pinched. I have 2 Motorfist rigs and neither of them let any snow into boot tops either. I recommend these Stomper boots to anybody shopping for very good boots at good $. Bill

A
Nov 26, 2007
N.D
I also have stomper boot, yes light , easy to walk in , but i have had cold feet and wet. I have tried all different kinds of socks thickness. What it looks like where the tounge goes up from front of ankle to front part of the shin, both sides have a small area where snow gets in . this is where i am getting wet. I have klim blibs with the snow gator , still gets snow in . have to take boot dryer with every trip to dry boots for next day ride. I now carry extra socks in backpack as if i would ever have to spend a night out in backcountry would need dry socks or lose my toes. I have found that the rocky hunting boot with at least 1000 on up of thinsulate and are water proof works the best. Plus if you watch sales anywhere from $90 to $150 , i too like dry warm feet so far not so happy with motorfist stompers.

B
Mar 5, 2008
BC
I love the look of the boot and the flexability.I plan on hunting and quadding with them as well.They are very light and comfortable.I just picked them up for %25 off and had a rewards coupon for $45 so I left the store with them for $150 taxes in .I couldn't pass for that price.My wife has the adrenalins but I have worn them and find them too stiff for jumping from side to side on the sled.The stompers are lighter and more flexable.I will be out on them soon.

We always get screwed in Canada

Stomper Boots
Size: 10
Color: Black 1 $264.99

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Ok, it's now 2019. I've been running the Klim Adrenaline BOA for that last few years and because I ride Polaris, the bottoms of them are now completely shredded. I'm very soured on the concept of buying a whole new boot just because the bottoms are gone. So I'm now very interested in the Motorfist Stomper BOA so that I can replace the sole in a couple years instead of replacing the boot in a couple years.

Is everybody still having good experience with these boots?

Who has replaced the sole? What does the process look like?

Thanks

Premium Features