• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New track help

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
guys looking for opinions:

since my 2.6 track has a tear in it and pretty bad wear after only 600 miles, I think I am going down the road of a new track.

I have a '17 SKS 155.
I am installing a TKI belt drive. Maybe boosted with Silber (probably next year)??

I am debating about the new track. I have researched for hours, but still have not made a decision. looking for suggestions.

I am not opposed to swapping drivers/drivshaft (although more costly), but I am actually leaning more this direction because of all the track choices.

Will a 3" track fit on the SKS with the bulkhead cooler??

I think I have narrowed the choice down to these tracks:

CE X3
CE 2.5 2.86 pitch
Conquer 280

I am looking for durability and performance similar to the 2.6.

I am in the sierra nevada mountains. our snow is generally heavier, sets up quickly. occasionally we get deep powder, generally not blower. we do do trips to either Idaho, Togwotee, or elsewhere once a year.

thanks for the help

Last edited:

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
After installing a X3 in my Pro 3 times .. 1 first purchase , 2 Rexton gave us a 162 ( not a 154 as needed ?)after a rail stab ..with antistab wheels ? 3 ..154 a day later

So anyways .. when you try to jam that track in the already to small of a place please video it so I can laugh at someone elses torment and torture for a track that only does one thing better and many not as good as a 2.5 !!!

The Wide body Machines still get the older bearing supports and not the new self aligning brackets I'm thinking because all the trail ones do ..

Premium Features