• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quite can?

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I have GGB Trail cans in my sleds. It's louder than stock, but only slightly. Their mountain can is loud. Part number for the trail can is 764-2039-1. I like 'em, but I'm also a dealer for them, so slight bias. My wife's '12 600 Pro-R came with a BMP Full Velocity and it's kind of annoyingly loud. Probably gonna swap out for a GGB or go back to stock.

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
but to answer your question I believe that the quietest can is the Campbells cream of pumpkin soup (yes its really a soup....)

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
SLP or Diamond S. My GGB trail was LOUD.

I switched to Bikeman full velocity, havent had it on the snow but in the shop it sounds good, maybe a little louder than I hoped but acceptable.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I have not used or even heard a less obnoxious can than SLP. They run around stock DB levels at idle with a lettile meaner sound on the upper end.

https://www.gobigparts.com/slp-lightweight-steel-silencers-for-polaris.html

09-316.jpg

Snowbird11

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2011
SLC/Samak, Ut
I'm looking for a quite can for my 16 axys. Just looking to shed weight. What are the options.

everything i've heard is louder than stock, especially at WOT. most trail cans will be comparable below 6k rpm. the SLP axys can is the quietest one i've heard so far. but unless things have changed since the pro ride days, as an added bonus the slp can will continue to shed weight as it rusts to pieces.:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features