For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
BoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond reputeBoboS has a reputation beyond repute
Default First timer

This is my first attempt at using Snowest forums. I hope to enjoy much more info from everyone. Been riding since 1978 when my wife and I bought our first sled. We've been riding ever since. Last winter was my first venture to the mountains out west (Colorado then Wyoming). Until then it was all flatland riding. I live in central Illinois, the land of no snow, but rode mostly in northern Wisconsin and the UP. Now I'm all about the mountains. Except for that old 75 Merc that we rode double on that first year, I've owned Cats. Looking forward to chatting with whoever wants to.
BoboS

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoboS For This Useful Post:
Marty UT (10-12-2017), Pro-8250 (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Currently: Hanging on by a thread!
Thanked 6,910 Times in 4,724 Posts
Marty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond reputeMarty UT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoboS View Post
This is my first attempt at using Snowest forums. I hope to enjoy much more info from everyone. Been riding since 1978 when my wife and I bought our first sled. We've been riding ever since. Last winter was my first venture to the mountains out west (Colorado then Wyoming). Until then it was all flatland riding. I live in central Illinois, the land of no snow, but rode mostly in northern Wisconsin and the UP. Now I'm all about the mountains. Except for that old 75 Merc that we rode double on that first year, I've owned Cats. Looking forward to chatting with whoever wants to.
BoboS

Welcome to the insanity!

Straight jackets are on the left,
meds to the right,
and keep your hands off my crayons!!

My buddy had a '75 Merc when we were growing up! I always like the design on that one!!

Current Sled:
2006 Arctic Cat King Cat 900 162"
Previous sleds:
1996 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 136"
2005 Ski-Doo Summit X 1000 162"

Countdown to Canada

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Marty UT For This Useful Post:
Pro-8250 (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Currently: Have fun while you can
Pro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond reputePro-8250 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey flat lander, welcome!
As far as mountain riding, I believe SnoWest is the best option to get info on that. It has been for us. Good luck.

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Pro-8250 For This Useful Post:
Marty UT (10-12-2017)
Old 10-14-2017, 06:20 PM
Currently: waiting for winter.
ins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond reputeins0mnia has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! I'm also from Illinois, about 30 minutes outside of Chicago. I've only ever ridden trails in Michigan's lower peninsula with my father in law. We just picked up our first mountain sleds to take out west for the first time this year

Rate this post: Yes | No