• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 M8000 Snopro 162

fitter597

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2016
What's up with cat ? Bought sled new, kinked tunnel last winter presumably from jumping but never thought I landed hard enough to do the damage it did ( noticed it the following morning after 3 days of jumping ). Everyone said it should be totaled or under warranty (neither), me and my
insurance picking up the tab and it's been in the shop since the beginning of April cuz cat doesn't have or never had to change that part. I like the front end &motor but the rear is a pop can

Allseasons

Premium Member
Feb 2, 2014
Rocky Mtn House AB
Sorry, hard as hell on mine, even stand on the back daily to "piss off the porch", no problems here

Now I ride in powder, I imagine there isn't anything that will hold up to slamming tail down in hard/wet snow. Seen a guy crush a tail once backing down off deck- steep ramp way too fast, flap went under track with no reaction time and totally crushed/caved it in. No sled will hold up to that punishment. And again sorry, but why would they warranty that. That's like driving into a tree and wanting front bumper replaced.....

Last edited:

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Kinda hard to tell what you're talking about without some pictures. Front part of the tunnel or the rear? Any damage to the rails or skid?

Premium Features