• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mpi 190 straight pipe

M
Feb 25, 2008
Creston B.C.
Well after getting my problem figured out I finally got to run the straight pipe I made for my 2015 viper mtx 190 mpi turbo. The sled was weighted a bit heavy when I got it but now it spins 8600 rpm perfectly and boost comes in fast. Runs actually better than it did before the straight pipe. It is a little loud and annoying on the trail but ok while playing. It does bounce of the rev limiter once on take off. Over all pretty happy.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
That thing has got to be crazy loud. The MPI "race" can is borderline too loud for me, a straight pipe would probably give me a headache by the end of the day.

M
Feb 25, 2008
Creston B.C.
its on the trail that its loud. off trail is actually not bad. And when my baddy was riding it, it was not loud at all from a second person perspective. Way less annoying or loud than a canned 2 stroke. Kinda loud while cruising couple more rides try so if it bothers me. If it bothers me I'm just gonna order a race can and sell this one.

Premium Features