• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

prologger problems

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I didnt know where to put this since there isnt a perf/mod section anymore. And I figured most of the sleds running this gauge were boosted yammi guys...

On the boost display after doing nothing but sitting in the trailer during summer when I fired up my sled the boost reads "79.2" and will not change? I triple checked its reading in "PSI" if I hit the throttle it will read "79.3"???

I have been emailing MPI since the 4th of this month and cant get an answer there, I have called multiple times with nothing except for when I had to be the bad guy and get slightly louder in a message.

I did get a call back but, I missed the call and have left messages since with nothing back in return...

I get its busy season but two weeks with no help is a bit much for any company especially a company such as MPI...

All I want is a functioning boost readout on a $700+ gauge any help is appreciated.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Apply a known pressure to it and see if the reading changes with pressure applied. Sounds like boost sensor is buggered. Hopefully they can zero it out if that's the case

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
well, It seems that the problem was in the 5 volt input and output settings...

For whatever reason the KPA values were flip flopped, at one volt of input voltage from the 3bar map sensor it should have been 62, it was 256, at 4 volts it should have been 256 it was 62???? How this happened is beyond me but it did and this is how it was corrected.

Gauge is reading boost again as it should be!

Premium Features