• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK "Extreme" front bumper... Anyone gotten theirs??

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Ordered an "extreme" front bumper with my new Pro. Was on back order. Dealer told me two weeks from the date i picked up my sled. That date has come and gone two weeks ago by now. New date they gave me was last friday. Nothing showed up then either. Anyone get theirs or know when they ACTUALLY are being released?

mtnclimber19

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2008
Sheridan, wy
I got mine last Friday along with my premium cover, finally. I got the same story when I picked mine up 5 weeks ago, that it would be in the following week, then the week after that.... must be Polaris not getting them out if all dealers are telling people the same thing.

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
Got mine about a week or 2 ago. and it looks even more hidious in person. so i took a saw to it and cut it down some much better looking and still offers more protection then the stocker.

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
Here is my sled with it on (see below). I personally like it but kind of wish I would've powdercoated it black first.

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

J
Oct 8, 2010
It looks solid.

I was wondering if this new bumper would hit my tailgate as I pull it out of the box? The current bumper clears the tailgate but a friends older Dragon won't and it messes up his bumper every time.

Thanks. :usa2::usa2:

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Our whole group is getting them and having them all powder coated next week. IMO leaving them uncoated is nice from a pricing standpoint, but they should have a coated option from the factory.

D
Nov 27, 2007
NorCal
Our whole group is getting them and having them all powder coated next week. IMO leaving them uncoated is nice from a pricing standpoint, but they should have a coated option from the factory.

I would really like to see a picture of one these mounted on the sled after powder coating if you would not mind? I was thinking about doing this also

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Here is my sled with it on (see below). I personally like it but kind of wish I would've powdercoated it black first.

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

So Polaris finally figured out to sell these sleds with a "Skinz" bumper on them huh... nice!

(reference Skinz IQ bumper appearance;))

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
Here is mine that i cut down. it will get Powder coating here in the next week. It is not completely perfect right now but im going to fix it. hard to cut with a jig saw its a very weird piece to cut and have the angles match.

IMG_0555.jpg

S

skyler.hager

Oct 13, 2009
I dont think I like those as much as the stock ones! Unless its cut down like aklogans, that
Looks awesome!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Here's a picture of one other option available out there. It's custom made and sold by Tri-City Performance, it won't twist like the Polaris version wants to when you pick on one side or the other.

100_4974 (2).jpg

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
Here's a picture of one other option available out there. It's custom made and sold by Tri-City Performance, it won't twist like the Polaris version wants to when you pick on one side or the other.

Best one yet. Poo one feels light and flimsy. I just got mine yesterday.

Premium Features