• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW EDGE Seat and RBs to update your old favorite EDGE!

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
Darn you Doug -Marc and Paul!!! This is nice! Was going to do my 09 dragon now you come up with this. Hope i have cash left to go snowmobiling! My 04 edge 144 still has a place in my heart and has done me well. So it has to get some nice things to. I hope the dragon does not get mad. Great job guys

M

MPS

Nice seats Mtn Assault. Is all your stitching on the seats red and blue? I need yellow, gray, etc....don't want to screw up my color schematics ya no. ;) If not...no biggie.

...and I am a little confused....the site says the Dragon's seat retails for 329, but you are saying the Edge seats will be 450 to 475....why so much more? I like the seat. I would pay 329 for it, but Im not so sure about 450 to 475. The most expensive seat on the website is 369 for a doo.

Last edited:
M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
Edge Mountain ASSAULT Seat - Side view

Here's a shot of our EDGE model with my fat @#% on it. Has 2" bar riser ...

EDGEw-riderseated.jpg

Doug

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Nice seats Mtn Assault. Is all your stitching on the seats red and blue? I need yellow, gray, etc....don't want to screw up my color schematics ya no. ;) If not...no biggie.

...and I am a little confused....the site says the Dragon's seat retails for 329, but you are saying the Edge seats will be 450 to 475....why so much more? I like the seat. I would pay 329 for it, but Im not so sure about 450 to 475. The most expensive seat on the website is 369 for a doo.

The edge seat is a completely NEW seat where the Dragon seat or XP seat are seat mods that you send in your stock seat and they use the stock pan. The difference in price is the fact this is a completely NEW seat.

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
I got one on the way. Cant wait to see it on the sled! Now i will need to get bars up higher also. Need to see what company to get risers from. If i like seat will get the one that they make for my dragon.

raptobob

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
Idaho
Do you have a picture of the underseat bag and how it attaches? Also do you have to drill holes to mount this seat or does it use existing ones? What holds the front part of the seat down?

Premium Features