• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Drivers

D

Dirt Digger

Mar 1, 2009
I am installing a 220 supercharger on my 08 nytro MTX. Will the stock drivers hold up? They look cheep to me.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I ran mine all year last year at 17psi of boost, 1000 miles never had a problem

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
I am installing a 220 supercharger on my 08 nytro MTX. Will the stock drivers hold up? They look cheep to me.

how much is a ruined trip worth to you? And getting towed out?? or a Helicopter trip out of the backcountry???

Avid Drivers are cheap insurance.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
how much is a ruined trip worth to you? And getting towed out?? or a Helicopter trip out of the backcountry???

Avid Drivers are cheap insurance.
NO kidding.. $240 for as set is a steal, they work awsome, you dont have to worry about them turning to junk and leaving you stranded. they also allow you to run the track at a nice moderate tension allowing a LOT less tension in the track which wastes retarted amounts power. stockers can hold up.. the question is how long? avids work, and last for a LONG time, probably longer then your sled will.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
They normally don't last very long only with boosted sleds, correct? Or is it all Nytro sleds that have this problem?

Sleds R Fun

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2007
BC
NO kidding.. $240 for as set is a steal, they work awsome, you dont have to worry about them turning to junk and leaving you stranded. they also allow you to run the track at a nice moderate tension allowing a LOT less tension in the track which wastes retarted amounts power. stockers can hold up.. the question is how long? avids work, and last for a LONG time, probably longer then your sled will.

2nd on getting avids, but I feel ripped off I just paid $438 for a set of drivers + tax in Prince George

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Mountain Magic

mms_056.jpg

Premium Features