• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

T-Nytro question

F

Fuel96

Mar 5, 2009
Vernon, BC, Canada
Hey all,

Just a quick question about suspension choices.

I have a Nytro with an Impulse front mount.

I has a 162"x16"x2.5"

Currently it has an M10 with live axle(I believe its called),
and have been told by a couple guys that its going to be a useless
rear skid for any boondocking. Been told its only gonna be good for climbing.

I want to disagree, as 162 is not really that long, and with that type of power my front picks up and dances pretty easy for turning , etc.

Your thoughts? From experience? Better choice of skids? Timber? EZ ?

Thanks in advance, cheers !
D

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
I would spend some time to set it up the way you like it and decide for yourself. M10 is a good suspension and while it does have a rep for keeping the front end down for big climbs, I'd be surprised if you can't adjust it to work for you.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I would spend some time to set it up the way you like it and decide for yourself. M10 is a good suspension and while it does have a rep for keeping the front end down for big climbs, I'd be surprised if you can't adjust it to work for you.

agreed. You can't have a skid that is the ultimate in climbing and boondocking at the same time. If you tune the skid right, it will boondock just fine. Had a couple on past sleds and they worked just fine.

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
I have rode a couple of T-Nytro sleds with the M-10 and IMO it is one of the best skids out there. It is also one of the most expensive! I would love to have one on my T-Nytro! I have a Timbersled. Trade?! LOL

F

Fuel96

Mar 5, 2009
Vernon, BC, Canada
Thanks

Thanks for the comments !

Ya, I think dialing it in is the ticket, cant have it perfect for all conditions, but I agree it will be pretty versatile.

As for the trade.... I think I will keep it !! LOL

Cheers

Premium Features