• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

yamaha viking new utv

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Don't know about the assembly, but what a disappointment:face-icon-small-dis

B
Dec 21, 2007
Kalispell, MT
sales

it is very clear that yamaha was studying the market for years and decided to go after the #1 selling utv in the world, the ranger 800. That being said the yamaha beats tge ranger 800 in every category including price! So from a dealer standpoint its a homerun, but for u people that wanted a rzr beating hotrod, i would hold tight till this fall. Yamaha is on the gas and will own the market shortly.
O and it is not made by a/c, they are made in newnan ga

B
Dec 5, 2010
It is not made by arctic cat, it's made in the yamaha production plant. I got a chance to drive one at the dealer show and it out performs the ranger in every way possible. Power, ride, suspension, room, looks, ect. Like stated, yamaha went after the dumber one side by side in the industry and that was the ranger 800 and this beats it in every way possible. Now, they have a 5 year outlook for sxs as well and will be introducing more motors and chassis in the next few years and if it's as good as this one I think you will see yamaha back on top of the side by side market. Did I mention the power, this new 700 motor smokes the Polaris 800!!

Premium Features