• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailswest RPM trailers Enclosed

K

KAW76

Jan 28, 2009
Ravensdale, WA
Anyone have any opinions on these? Appear to be new to market so I am wondering if anyone has anything to add, opinions, observation etc. Considering buying one? They seem to have some really good details and options. thanks.

R
Aug 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
They had one at the Snowshow and they looked like really nice. I talked with one of the Polaris reps who actually towed their trailer to the snowshow and he couldn't say enough good things about it. He said it towed really nice and that all the Polaris riders will be using their trailers this year.

R
I saw the one at the Boise snow show. It was pretty nice. I have seen lots of Trails West horse and stock trailers. They make a quality product and their horse trailers last a long time. If I was in the market for an enclosed trailer, I would get a Trails West due to their other lines of trailers I have seen around.

K

KAW76

Jan 28, 2009
Ravensdale, WA
Rpm

I agree about the quality. They look to be built really well and the local dealer here is selling a 28 footer with the furnace and what appears to be a sizeable list of goodies. If I end up with one I will post about it through the year. I usually put about 5k miles towing sleds a year? thanks for the input/observations.

J
Sep 12, 2011
I was able to get a 28' rpm trailer that was used for sand rails off of craigslist and I love it the heater works great it pulls great and is built like a tank.

Premium Features