• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"local" sticker

free2fawl

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
McCall ID
I'd like to see a sticker that simply reads "local". All proceeds go to help fight land closures. If you have one, we'll all know you're one of us. If someone not familiar with the sticker see's it on a sled, ATV, or UTV they'll just think you're one of them. I've got 3 sleds and an RZR, I'll need at least 5.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
...I honestly can't tell if you are joking or not. I seriously hope so. Does my Colorado local sticker count in Idaho or do I gotta get the invasive sticker???

Colorado already has enough of those stupid stickers that say crap like "local" or "native". Stick with snoWest or something.

Last edited:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I'd like to see a sticker that simply reads "local". All proceeds go to help fight land closures. If you have one, we'll all know you're one of us. If someone not familiar with the sticker see's it on a sled, ATV, or UTV they'll just think you're one of them. I've got 3 sleds and an RZR, I'll need at least 5.

They have similar stickers already out there..... A lot of them say something to the effect of "Sharetrails.org", "Csa.org"," WSSA.org":, etc ... and there are quite a few variants of "Local" already out there, mostly named after your local Snowmobile clubs.

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
RATH

Time to bring it back!
The old guys know

Last edited:
Premium Features