• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Retro ProRMK pic...got one.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Ok...crummy photochop job...but here it is.

attachment.php

Last edited:

M7DingBat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska
I gotta' say....

I'm a Cat guy, but if these new RMK's ride ANYTHING like they look....well, I might just have to jump over to 'The Dark Side'. These things look AMAZING!!! Also the fact that I keep watching that YouTube vid with Burandt, Adams, and Sherman in it sure isn't helping things! :face-icon-small-hap

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Snowmobiler...put that one back up. That is effin hillarious.

L
Mar 26, 2008
I like the RMK Retro look!!!! I also agree that the white Assault is sick, Black rails on the second white assault would look BA!!!

RX1MountainMan

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Harlowton, MT
I am thinking my wife would be all over that pink one...I would bet a lot of the women would be. Yamaha has a pink package for the new Nytro's, Polaris should do something for the ladies too!

J

JesseJames

Jan 9, 2005
I called Rexburg Motor Sports and talked to a salesman, and he confirmed that they will have speacial snowcheck colors only offered by them. Said they should be up on their website later today. Jesse.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
WOW! i like the retro, blue aviator, and the patriot! Wish they offered me a blue and orange assault, if so 2 would be sold.

Premium Features