• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro cooling

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Whats everyone running for coolers/u coolers etc. Running out of time on my seld for BIS and was wondering if the front cooler and the little side cooler will cool the sled at all?

Thanks,Willie

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
I now have the CR racing tunnel with running board coolers and the u cooler at the back of the tunnel, but I ran the stock cooling system for 2 seasons with an Impulse 2860 and I never had any cooling problems.

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
I think it will work without the radiator if you only ride in good snow. On hardpack it will maybe get too hot.?

Is it the MTX front and middle cooler you have?

I plan on removing the rad and fan on my MTX and then install a Summit 1000 rear cooler instead.

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Nice set up Heath, want to sponsor me for BIS :face-icon-small-hap I'm building my own u cooler and tunnel just ran out of time and wanted to know if anyone has ran just the front and little side cooler minus the radiator at all.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Thinking about pulling my radiator this weekend and trying it out on sunday to see how it works. Snow is pretty crappy here so wouldn't be upset if i ruined a days ride thats for sure.

Premium Features