• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WRP 2+ Seat for the Nytro

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Can you buy just the foam and seat cover material and do it yourself? I cannot give up my seat as we are in full riding season now but was sliding all over the place yesterday while riding in 5 feet of fresh pow!

BTW....the WRP running boards I bought ROCK!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Can you buy just the foam and seat cover material and do it yourself? I cannot give up my seat as we are in full riding season now but was sliding all over the place yesterday while riding in 5 feet of fresh pow!

BTW....the WRP running boards I bought ROCK!

Sure...rub it in! They will NOT do that. They turn the seat around in 1-2 days once they get the seat pan if that helps. What color do you want?

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
Mountain ASSAULT Seat

Nytro guys ... we are turning our seat upgrades around the same day we get them from you. Less than 24-hours at our facility and their on the road back to you. We can upgrade shipping for a reasonable fee to get them back to you and on the snow.

Call us if you have questions.

N
Feb 6, 2008
Nytro guys ... we are turning our seat upgrades around the same day we get them from you. Less than 24-hours at our facility and their on the road back to you. We can upgrade shipping for a reasonable fee to get them back to you and on the snow.

What about different color combos ? I'm interested, but I'd like to have something other than what I've seen so far, and something that follows the lines on the sled, perhaps a Blue and White seat with the Black top.

bigecb

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
St. Michael, MN

Gotta say they are pretty quick on turning them around...

I ordered one via SledSolutions on October 6th and sent my seat out on Oct. 7th from St. Michael, MN... It was delivered to them on Oct. 12th and they had it back out that same day.

Seat was back to me on Oct. 15th!

Great service and very nice seat... Just need snow!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Gotta say they are pretty quick on turning them around...

I ordered one via SledSolutions on October 6th and sent my seat out on Oct. 7th from St. Michael, MN... It was delivered to them on Oct. 12th and they had it back out that same day.

Seat was back to me on Oct. 15th!

Great service and very nice seat... Just need snow!

Seems to me that they have everything ready when I submit the P.O. to them and when your pan shows up they knock it out. Quick turn around was important to them and they've been holding true to their word

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
:face-icon-small-hapJust a quick thumbs up for this product. Great seats and fast turnaround.

Premium Features