• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW YEAR/NEW GOGGLES

T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
New Native Boomers.
-Improved helmet fit with Glide-Lok interchangeable lens technology.
-Each pair sold with (2) lens/ (chrome reflex polarized rose)/ (sportflex lowlight enhancing blue)
-Spherical thermal lens technology with anti fog and anti scratch coating inside and outside.
-impact resistant and lifetime warranty
-soft case with spare lens pouch and native decal included.
-(pictured) Carbon fiber/ Green Iron/ Platinum
-retail 149.00$/pair (will ship to lower 48 for 139.00$)

These are a great looking option for those looking for something different. Performance is top notch and lowlight visibility will surprise you.

Native eyewear is marketed towards non motorized customers as this accounts for a big portion of their sales, and they are available at REI stores. One of my sponsors for racing is a local sunglasses dealer who turned me on to Native, and this is where these goggles are bought and sold, not REI. The Native rep I work with is based in Salt Lake City, and he is working hard to advance Native goggles in snowmobile motorsports. PM or email me if interested. Thanks, -Cable
wcable@rocketmail.com

IMG_2053.jpg IMG_2054.jpg IMG_2055.jpg IMG_2056.jpg IMG_2057.jpg IMG_2061.jpg IMG_2063.jpg IMG_2066.jpg IMG_2068.jpg

T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
Bought a pair from you last year, thanks, I think they're the best goggles I own, and I own alot. Being a second time buyer you'll probably want to pm me with even a lower price than advertised. :face-icon-small-hap I'll keep an eye out for that PM. :face-icon-small-win Thanks,Cable.:face-icon-small-win
TTT by 2thetopp

I agree these are the best goggles I have ever used. Native finally stepped up to the plate and sponsored me with a free pair this year. I have had offers from many different goggle companies that would hook me up with as many free goggles as I could ever need, but I have gladly paid for the performance of Native goggles in the past because they really are superior. Sending you a PM 2thetopp:yo:

Premium Features