For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Currently: Not set.
culater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Klim Radius Goggles

Attached is the new catalog for the Klim Radius goggle. This goggle has been in development for the last 4 years and according to the feedback of test riders is sure to be a game changer in snowmobile goggles. I will be getting my limited shipment of goggles mid October. If you would like to pre order or have any questions. please call us at 860-866-6104 We offer free shipping to USA and discount shipping to our friends in Canada and accept Visa/MC/Disc. and Paypal
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Klim Goggle Catalog-3.pdf (5.35 MB, 201 views)

Dealer for Klim, TOBE, & 509

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-07-2012, 07:04 PM
culater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond reputeculater has a reputation beyond repute

Klim Radius yellow lens, clear silver mirror and gold mirror in stock. Polarized due in around the 20th of Nov. PM me your zip and I will get you a price shipped. I also carry 509's Paypal and V/MC accepted

Old 11-13-2012, 06:01 PM

For those of you that pre ordered the polarized version of the Klim Radius, my shipment has arrived and will be filling your orders on Wednesday. The polarized lens will be perfect for those bluebird bright sunny days. I have both the Mountain(white) and the Blackout goggles in stock. Here are the smoke polarized compared to the yellow tint lens. Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to order. I accept Paypal V/MC and Disc. I will ship to Canada.
Thanks,
Len
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KLIM POLARIZED:YELLOW TINT.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	187048  

Old 11-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Currently: PROclimbin'
tool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond reputetool_man has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the replacement lenses in stock as well?

Old 11-15-2012, 11:02 PM

no spare lenses yet as soon as I do I will post.