• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Girls I need some advice on boots??

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
Ok so I'm trying to get my amazing girlfriend into riding sled. I bought her a good coat, pants, gloves, helmet, and goggles. I'm having problems find a pair of boots for her.

Her entire outfit so far is White so i'm trying to find white boots. What do you girls prefer for boots. She needs around a size 11 woman. Every company I have been looking at only goes up to around 10. I have been told that men boots have a different calf support where if she wears them it may be uncomfortable.

What do you girls recommend?

-boyfriend confused-

T

Trax 2 Treadz

May 14, 2009
Medicine Hat, AB
www.trax2treadz.com
The only boots I have ever used are sorel's or kamiks. I get them at Mark's Work Wearhouse they aren't too spendy. They keep my feet dry and warm. I tried on the HMK's not sure which model at the Sled Show in Regina last year I didn't get them but they seemed comfortable too.

Jan

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
Thanks Girls for the info.

We eneded up going with DC snowboarding boots. They were in the price range I wanted to spend and The color she liked so hopefully they are confertable.

Now I just need to find her a sled so I don't have to share:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features