• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 XM 154 800

Selling my snowchecked 2014 XM. Clean, one owner. Mostly trail ridden with the occasional powder meadow... This sled still has the rest of this season and next season under warranty.

The only mods done to it were before the sled ever hit the snow I installed Tom's E-motion suspension with floats, BMP can, EXIT ZBRO X0 front triple rate front shocks, Full GRIP & RIP Braces, ICEAGE rear axle/wheels and adjustable riser. Again I put all this stuff on before it was ever ridden and still have all the factory parts and extra set of side panels. Would probably be willing to throw in the tunnel bag and cover.

Clutches were rebuild every year, and the chaincase oil was changed at the beginning of every season. Sled runs flawless and has never had an issue. No missing lugs no damages minus a little tree rash here and there. Sled was always stored in heated shop/garage and was trailered 90% of its life in an enclosed and the other 10% on my open 2place with a cover. Everything on this sled is straight

You won't find anything wrong with this sled, runs strong, kills polaris' and cats with ease. Asking 8500.00 OBO feel free to pm, text or call Trenton 406-599-9964

IMG_1307.jpg IMG_1308.jpg IMG_1309.jpg IMG_1310.jpg IMG_1311.jpg IMG_1312.jpg IMG_1313.jpg

Premium Features