• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Baddest 2015 163 T3 on the Planet

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
This sled has banged more ditches, out high marked, and sidehilled through more trees than any other T3 for sale. If you are one of those guys that needs a pretty sled to drive around on your sled deck for when you drive through the bikini barista coffee stands then you probably should go find a prettier sled. I actually have left the trail once or twice on this bad boy (it has some dents, scratches, and gouges). It roughly has 1000 miles on it, however most of the plastics have less miles because they have been replaced when trees randomly have attacked the sled on the mountain. I'm not sure exactly on the mileage because the cluster was replaced under warranty 350 miles ago which reset the hours and miles. This is hands down the best T3 for sale. It doesn't "panel out" like all the other wusses on Snowest's sleds seem to do that they post about crying to Ski Doo on the forum. It comes with all the after market stuff I have done to it which includes:

Tom's Emotion and Evol R's front and rear ($2850)
Skinz Rasmussen Air Frames ($750)
Rasmussen Front and Rear Bumpers ($400)
WRP Rasmussen Seat ($395)
SLP Can ($275)
RSI risers ($75)

This sled is dialed. I have yet to ride a better set up T3. For just $9,500 you can have this sled at the end of the season.

T3 Sale 1.jpg T3 Sale 2.jpg T3 Sale 3.jpg

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Do you have any recent pics? Does it come with a a helmet?

Premium Features