• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

youtube

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I have look for some help on this but have not seen anything on it yet.

I can not get youtube to embed comes up blank with a little green, blue, white, and red box in the upper left hand corner. What am I doing wrong?

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
Its pretty easy, but a little weird.

In a youtube URL, there is a number sequence. Here is an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[B]s1L4BH4ygW8[/B] (I Bolded the code so you would see it)

Push the white and red youtube button (second last button) on the top of the bar on the message page. you will get this [YOU-TUBE][/YOU-TUBE]... minus the - marks (added them so the message would show).

Put the code in between the

I use the preview button to make sure everything is working right before I submit the message too. To see how the actual code looks, push the Quote button and look at my message string

Last edited:

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
EDit... wow. triple. Must be a Monday. They need a delete post button

Last edited:
S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
That helps a bunch, execpt that your you tube screen looks just like mine. empty with the little colored box in the top left corner?? is it my link or my computer?

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
Must be your link. It is I can see mine.

You try won and I will let you know if I can see it.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
the box for the screen is there just nothing in it to veiw. Ive used this a ton in the past without issue, now im either doing something wrong or something is wrong with my embed???

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario

vlT5Gqni4bc <<< This is the code. All the other stuff is saying where it comes from and that is was a link from the side bar feature vids. You are just looking for the embedded code. The sequence right after the =

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlT5Gqni4bc&list=WL62812E63948D8093&feature=mh_lolz)

Premium Features