• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Turbo Kits

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
Our Pol Pump Gas 800 Dragon with Boondockers/Carls Set Up flat out rips. Only thing we did to it all season after puting the turbo on was put gas in and oil and one belt.

Can trail ride it many miles cruising or build boost to haul but. I have to say in the tightest of boondocking and the biggest pow I never got stuck all season with the Turbo on board. A hole new level of pow riding. You can rip up hill and sideways in pow with a turbo no problem.

Factories can but won't.

Last edited:
Y
Sep 6, 2008
WORLD
www.brani.org
it would be nice to know if those two injectors can support more fuel for the turbo setup. i think most of the serious kits will come with 2 extra injectors to stay on the safe side.

The 800 in the new RMK is actually a 2 injector system that uses a common rail dual presure regulator setup. ... all new design plus integrates some can-bus comm features with the gauge.

The 600 RUSH is a CFi 2+2 setup (4 injector) that has the case injectors supplying the full load fuel supply.

There are some small visual similarities... but that is where it stops off at.

It will be interesting to see what hits the snow next season for turbos on these sleds.

I have yet to see or even hear of one on a current 800 Pro RMK...althought I have seen some 2010 Rush longtrack mods with 2010 CFi 4 turbos in them.

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
Questions

we should have ours here at Turbo Performance.

What are you guys doing for set up? Stock injectors, larger injectors, 2 more injectors? Full Race, Pump Gas. Which control box? Intercooler. How much boost? How much HP increase??
I'm itching for proride information on the turbos!

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
it would be nice to know if those two injectors can support more fuel for the turbo setup. i think most of the serious kits will come with 2 extra injectors to stay on the safe side.

Just like the Twisted kit for the AC sleds with two injectors stock. Add a turbo + two more injectors in the throttle bodies and boost on:face-icon-small-win

St. Hellens rider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2008
washington
If it has a common rail i am sure the program in the controller will just bump the fuel pressure up. It is a very similar concept to the diesel trucks of the last ten years. There are two problems with extra injectors to a turbo kit. 1. You and cost to the kit. 2. If the injectors are larger is the sled going to idle ok or just flood out. These really are not huge motors in terms of displacement.

Last edited:
Premium Features