• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

good first day on new used sled

Jan 21, 2008
Picked up 2005 M6 on Sunday & rode Reecer/High Creek - great day! loved the new used sled - the guys said 'shes Cherry' - so that what I named her. Except for one thing.... when I looked at the sled last week I looked at the Old Man & said - we have met a gal along the way that had one of these and loved it except for where the feet go - womens smaller feet can get hung up - she had gotten dragged & was messed up for a little bit - so there were some modification made. So with this knowledge I wanted modifications before we rode - didn't do it because too excited to ride the new used sled. So my brusied foot is all my fault. I had the knowledge & like a big dummy didn't take a time out & fix it!! I really wanted to throw the blame around & holler I told you I didn't want to ride this until it was fixed.. as I lay on the ground having a hard time undoing myself... but I'm a big girl I take the blame!
I'm real sure she'll be in the garage this week having some modifications done!!!

Engine Pro 5x

Premium Member
Sep 20, 2009
KANSAS
The last time I road CHERRY she bruised me up a bit TOO !! Congrads on the new ,used, sled !! M/6 a good choice >>>>.

Premium Features