• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 CAMSO DTS on 05 CRF450R

T
Sep 21, 2018
Bend, OR
First snow bike, I could not be more excited!

119vtrr.jpg

20028x.jpg

25umlqw.jpg

B
Wow. Cool, very cool, wrap. I love my DTS 129.

I put a DTS kit on my BIL's 2008 CRF450X and we had a great time riding last winter. The kit stayed on all year so the bike is ready to go again this winter.

Are you racing that thing?

T
Sep 21, 2018
Bend, OR
Thank you, I think it turned out sweet also!

No not racing but I came across the guys @ m7 designs in canada and they hooked me up with this custom wrap. Email greg@m7designs.com if you are interested in getting one.

The stock CAMSO is sort of bland so I wanted to get some color on it. I had NO idea what it would come out like. But I am stoked.

I chose the CAMSO over the Mototrax in the last minute due to a few reasons, reliability being the final factor. CAMSO has been in the track game for a while and this system got great reviews last year and the price was about a $1G less!

B
I rode the heck out of my DTS 129 last winter and did not have one single issue, not even anything at all.

The black cover is very plain and the decals they put on it don't help it at all. I took all the decals off of mine and then painted it white. I touched it up this past summer and then put a rattle-can clear coat on it as the white looks better than the black. Yours came out awesome complete with the #219.

T
Sep 21, 2018
Bend, OR
Post up some photos of your DTS' guys!

I was going to paint my cover red but at the last minute chose the M7 because Greg was so nice and did the custom layout.

I had to rock 219, it's my sobriety birthday:) It's on all my bikes and sleds:)

Premium Features