• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Moved to Phoenix, need people to ride with in the mts.

Srhone

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2016
I moved to Phoenix for the winter and am wanting to meet someone or a group to join to ride with. I have a sled deck and a 4 door long box duramax and am always willing to drive. I have Avalanche gear and have been to a few of mike duffy's classes. I am an intermediate rider and can keep up with most riders, unless they are turboed. I am self employed so also pretty flexible on dates.
Thanks
Scott rhone

L
Sep 7, 2016
just about enough to start riding , we ride up in Chama NM if your interested in heading up this way. going up to check things out later in the week

Srhone

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2016
I am headed to Minnesota for the weekend but I appreciate the response. I am unfamiliar with southern Colorado and New Mexico. Usually ride northern Colorado and Cooke city. If you ever need a guy in the future...

skibob1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2007
central az
I live north of phx and am self employed can ride any time we get snow. I ride co and am going to ride ut with another guy this year that knows area. and good riding here when we get snow. would love to check out chama also. Bob 602-390-6107

Srhone

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2016
When where you thinking of going again? I'm free sat, sun, and Monday. Just throwing it out there.

L
Sep 7, 2016
there is a big storm on Friday Saturday so this weekend is not good as there is not enough to really get off road but next weekend should be good

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I moved to Phoenix for the winter and am wanting to meet someone or a group to join to ride with. I have a sled deck and a 4 door long box duramax and am always willing to drive. I have Avalanche gear and have been to a few of mike duffy's classes. I am an intermediate rider and can keep up with most riders, unless they are turboed. I am self employed so also pretty flexible on dates.
Thanks
Scott rhone

How far do you have to drive from Phoenix to ride? Up toward Sodona or over toward Flagstaff?

My sister lives in Scotsdale. My parents and grandparents migrate to Sun City West every winter. I've been down there on two occasions. Was in Tucson in 2004 and in Phoenix in Jan of 2014.

I'll be down in Phoenix for a week coming up in a bit. But I'm flying with the family and won't be able to sled with ya. LOL

Srhone

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2016
I'm willing to drive a long way to wherever. I ride Cooke city a few times a year, this is my first winter down south so I hope to ride colorado as much as possible since it's so close. I ride Dirtbike in flagstaff a lot, in the cinders, pretty fun hill climbing. Prob won't sled in flagstaff. I like the serious backcountry stuff and I don't think they get the snow that I am looking for.

mountainsnopro

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Flagstaff AZ
I live in Flagstaff and ride SW Colorado and Chama area a lot. Would love to meet up and travel together. Please text or call me 605-237-8673 to line something up. Have diesel truck, decent sleds, avy training and equipment, 25+ years riding experience

Premium Features