• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Adrenaline boots new awsome laces

B

BC SnoX

Banned
Oct 15, 2016
Miami FL Sunshine and Ladies
So i put yellow waxed hockey laces in all my shoes and boots cause they tough and dont loosen up.
Also so when people ask i can brag about my Junior A hockey career that i dropped out of high school to pursue but never made it to any of the semi pro teams and aged out at 21. I know im supper rad no need to tell me.

But anyway i put my favorite laces in my sled boots cause stock laces broke and new ones look and preform awsome. My old laces used to losen up a bunch by end of day. These laces will stay tight and consistent all day. I have noticed this with my work boots as well seen in picture. The laces in my work boots have held up awsome and stay tight and consistent all day. Like having a BOA system without the gizmos to break and fail.

White or Black hockey laces will work as well but i highly recommend the wax coating on any color. It makes the laces bite and also makes them tougher. They stiffer to lace up, so if you have wussy hands maybe get non waxed. I have definitely drawn blood with dry cracked hands and waxed hockey laces but im into that kind of thing so i love my wax laces.

Cheap Simple Better
Thats what it all about

KIMG0409.jpg KIMG0410.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features