• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LTS Snow Report 2019

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Awesome day to ride. Snow was perfect. First pic is of JAdams over looking Sierra Valley and Sierraville. He got stuck in traffice and all most don't make it. Good riding with you today Adam. The crew the next 2 pic. 5 Degrees out to night. The snow's going to stay perfect. I heard the Groomer was out today. That's a good thing.

IMG_4703.jpg IMG_4704.jpg IMG_4702.jpg

JAdams

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Gridley Ca.
It was the best day so far, Had a great time riding with everybody
It is really nice to ride with people who don't need a lot of help. Thanks guys for the help I needed on a few stuck's. If you don't get stuck you aren't riding hard enough :face-icon-small-dis
Sorry, real bad at remembering names

Hope to get back out after this next storm :face-icon-small-hap

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Just another awesome day in the life of snowmobiling. This is more like Montaina then Calf. -14 at my house this morning. It set up last night a bit so we could ripe today. Headed out to Meadow Lake. Not a track insight. All I have to say about the grooming is that I'am working on it. The 07 main road did get groomed. That's BS.

IMG_4709.jpg IMG_4711.jpg

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
My Internet has been going in and out. Sat in the parking lot yesterday for 3 hours waiting for Husghnet guy. He never showed. It snowing again with about 6” so far today. 24° out so the snow is fluffy.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Came in on the 07 rode last night and it was just groomed. My neighbor did it from the to the parking lot to our houses. Got new grooming update today. The contract groomer operating out of LTS is currently broken down, repairs in progress. No other roads have been groomed up here last week.

IMG_4714.jpg

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Came in on the 07 rode last night and it was just groomed. My neighbor did it from the to the parking lot to our houses. Got new grooming update today. The contract groomer operating out of LTS is currently broken down, repairs in progress. No other roads have been groomed up here last week.

No back pounding on that table top, Steve.:face-icon-small-ton

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
We had over 3 feet of new snow last night and yesterday. it's hard to tell because of the wind. It's way Deep out there. Pic's to come. Internet is not working good for pic's.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Thanks to who ever for grooming. With all the money we pay in registration & gas tax there would be some responsible service. Anyone accountable?

The areas are broke up by Sacramento OSV division of OHV agency.

Ive called several times there and names are stated BUT don't really get a definitve answer.

Tried to get who'se in charge MAmmoth area and know it is the NFS , the the ski company then the 2 sled rental companies.

The most amazing thing discovered is OSV pays for cross country skiing trails and it runs perfectly in MAMMOTH. BTW cross country skiers are suppose to pay a couple bucks to use the trails and or a season pass and display the pass while riding.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
The sun came out this morning so we got our work done fast and went out for a little ride. Went up th Weber Peak. The snow was better then i thought it was going to be. The wind blew big time yesterday. I had to follow my son on his turbo sled or I would have never made it. It's snowing again now.

IMG_4720.JPG IMG_4721.JPG IMG_4735.JPG

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Good and bad news. The good is I got my Internet working perfect yesterday. That took 3 day of planning to get the technician up here. Matt got the word and got a newer leased groomer out here yesterday. He started grooming the roads last night. We got 10" of new wet snow last night. The bad is it's raining out right now. I'am at 6,850 feet.

IMG_4737.JPG

Dirt Guy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2010
The Bad is not so good. A lot more rain on it"s way. Latest forecast is rain to 8000. Any kind of snow is going to be very wet Sierra Cement. Well we enjoyed good powder snow last week , Now the Bad.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
We got over 2 feet last night. It's dry snow. 20 degrees out right now. This is getting old. Another week end and no one can get here. Currently dumping.

IMG_4740.JPG

JAdams

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Gridley Ca.
I would love to get up there and ride but the traffic is going to be crazy
I probably going to stay on the west side and play at Butte Meadows this weekend. They have got all new snow too. To deep for the little groomer that we have so we need to break trail for him

Premium Features