• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best or worst prank ever?

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
this girl is looking for trouble, poor dude.

http://www.break.com/index/girlfriend-booby-traps-bedroom-floor.html

I put my neighbors half ton on jacks about a 1/2 inch off the ground and watched him try to figure out why he wouldnt move...
The jack trick reminds me of an old one....

Use to have prank wars senior year of HS, one of the kids in our class decided after someone else decided to mess with his car to get him back. During morning class he jacked the car up, took the wheels off, put them under the frame and put the car down resting on them, but put them in spots so the car was barely off the ground, but still resting on the rims. Then took the kids jack, lesson learned to lock your car haha. Even the jack that they used was almost impossible to get under it... Was pretty funny when we went to lunch that day and the kid is trying to figure out how he is going to get to the votech center for class haha. :beer;

N
Mar 25, 2005
Nothing

This is nothing compared to what this dude did to her first, remember the video of him collecting Dog poop from the park bringing it home putting it in the blender then dumping the pitcher on her from the upstairs porch!

I cant even believe she is still with this putz!

Premium Features