• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

St Helens tomorrow

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
St helens...

Is it done? or is there still riding to be had?

C
Apr 4, 2013
It will be doable this weeekend with a few bare spots on the first mile of the road and pretty thin cutting over to the lahar but once your in the lahar and on up it was still totally covered and in my opinion as good as your going to find anywhere except maybe baker. I rode sat and sunday last weekend and will be heading back up tomorrow ill be on an older 2002 summit say hi if ya see me.

Last edited:

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
It will be doable this weeekend with a few bare spots on the first mile of the road and pretty thin cutting over to the lahar but once your in the lahar and on up it was still totally covered and in my opinion as good as your going to find anywhere except maybe baker. I rode sat and sunday last weekend and will be heading back up tomorrow ill be on an older 2002 summit say hi if ya see me.

So how was it? Did you ride was it still open?

C
Apr 4, 2013
Yes it was still ok the road is getting some pretty big bare spots for the first mile or so then some small spots here and there. Youll need to get off the road at the bridge and access in that way with full coverage on up. Its melting off pretty fast now so if you want to go better sooner than later. Have fun and stay safe. Oh side note it was snowing off and on with about 1 inch of new lol.

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Yes it was still ok the road is getting some pretty big bare spots for the first mile or so then some small spots here and there. Youll need to get off the road at the bridge and access in that way with full coverage on up. Its melting off pretty fast now so if you want to go better sooner than later. Have fun and stay safe. Oh side note it was snowing off and on with about 1 inch of new lol.

Thanks for the info. I sent you a PM.

Premium Features