• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a rider . .one seat open!. .

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
Got 3 of us lined up and planning on heading out evening of Jan. 29 and heading back Feb. 5th and we need one more rider. ... little longer trip but makes it a little more relaxed if ya have a whiteout day or something and have to camp out in the cabin or lodge. . pretty experienced guys, older group, not going to party. .just wanna ride ..and if ya don't wanna argue religion or politics then ya might not want to sign on:argue: ..ha! ..
We don't even actually have a destination set yet..we just know when we're going and coming back ..thinking Mesa, Cooke, Crested Butte, Wolf Creek . .still looking at lodging prices and availabilities . .if your interested and can fit in those dates then get back to me and take part in where we end up in going ..open for wherever has good snow and good riding. .will be 2 coming down from Minneysoda, meeting me here in central Iowa.. and on from there .. or if we're going to one of the more northern areas then I'll be goin up to I-35/90 intersection and loading up from there. . . Have ford truck and 4 place enclosed. . . .and if your interested please just call. .I hate the pm thing here. .cell is 402.850.3oneonethree ..we've talked about it and it's just gonna be first come first served. ... so talk to yer hunneys, tell the boss, feed the dog . . .and start packing. ..get to it!! . .

Johnny

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
Ok .. .got our destination figured out .. .headin' to Hahns Peak area . .gonna be stayin at Hahns Peak roadhouse ...north central Colorado ... all for now. .gimme a call if yer interested ..

Johnny

Premium Features