• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cheap fix for Nytro skid???

B
Apr 4, 2008
NW MT
I heard rumor that some guys in Alberta had come up with a cheap fix for the Nytro skid that will make it passable with boost...still heavy, still not as good as going aftermarket, but alot better for guys like me who have to do things in stages cause they spent all thier money on boost. Any info on this would be great if anyone has any. Thanks.

BL

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
K-mod is the only one that I know of but still spendy and you still have the crapy front shock of the Nytro.

You will almost half to have a Timbersled,M10, or one of the main skids to keep your front end at bay.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
K-mod is the only one that I know of but still spendy and you still have the crapy front shock of the Nytro.

You will almost half to have a Timbersled,M10, or one of the main skids to keep your front end at bay.

FYI, he has a replacement fox front track shock for the nytro. Only a couple hundred dollars on top of the kit price...

Premium Features