• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Klim freerides (black) Large

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
2007 Klim freerides SOLD!!!

I've got a set of freerides that are basically brand new. might have a half dozen rides on them. Have new ones ordered, need to sell these ones. 200 bucks plus shipping takes them. No defects, out of ten I'd give them a 9.5 only because new would be 10. ryan 403-330-0998

Last edited:

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
pm sent

I've got a set of freerides that are basically brand new. might have a half dozen rides on them. Have new ones ordered, need to sell these ones. 200 bucks plus shipping takes them. No defects, out of ten I'd give them a 9.5 only because new would be 10. ryan 403-330-0998

pm sent!

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ryan
bring the pants into Calgary
AL

thanx al, and you almost got a bonus nytro out of the deal:face-icon-small-win call me and we'll hook up for some riding.

poppa

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Balzac
Ryan
Not a problem , the key is no good to me and I'm still not sure about the Nytro so you had nothing to worry about, I still keep thinking about you hand bombing it into the trailer from the garage to drag it down to RMY to have Myles set ya up so you could fire the beast, If I would have been a little quicker I could have sold the key back to you for a small sum, (just kidding)
By the looks of things it appears the rooms in Revy are going to be a hard item to get this winter, will be spending more time in your area so I will call when we head down that way as I'm sure you could show us some areas we have not been to.
Thanks again
AL

Premium Features