• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics from hay days

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
Does anyone have a pic from hay days from a fly over view. I want to see a pic from a helicopter or something. And I saw a lot of people taking pics of my sled that was at mountain fits booth. If you have pics of either please let me know

H

haydaysswaptroll

Sep 21, 2010
www.haydays.com
This pic is from Friday during setup. Saturday always more impressive when there's actually people there and the parking lots are full too. I believe they do take some when they flyover with the banners on Saturday. Once those are available, I will post.

haydays aerial.jpg haydays aerial2.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
There is something weird about those pictures. If you look at them the venue looks pretty small.

BUT, when you are there it is absolutely huge!!

Someone should get a Segway rental concession going. Man there was a lot of acreage to cover!!

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
Hay Days was as good as ever this year! Our group had a blast, despite the stifling temps on Saturday. Oh course I have been going to Hay Days for nearly 20 years and it always seams like it is hot! I must admit though, that our group had trouble keeping focus on sleds when there was so many distractions walking about! Let it snow!

Premium Features