• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"SNEEK PREVIEW" Silbers M8 Turbo Kits

T

TurboM700

Nov 26, 2007
St. Anthony MN
WOW thats not a bad price. I would almost buy that instead of building my own. Looks good. About time someone started selling these kits for what there worth. 6 grand for a turbo kit is a little on the high side. IMO

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
We need to get a few of these out west so we can give them a try & compare them to the others.

Either way, if it gets 7/8 the HP of the others for 5/8 the price... well, then you're still 4/16ths ahead:D:D

btw, what kind of box are you running & what are you hitting for boost before you run out of fuel? I assume you're running a 2 injector setup?

Pretty cool, more competition can do nothing but help this whole industry as we trend toward more & more boost oriented setups.

Last edited:
T

TurboM700

Nov 26, 2007
St. Anthony MN
We need to get a few of these out west so we can give them a try & compare them to the others.

Either way, if it gets 7/8 the HP of the others for 5/8 the price... well, then you're still 4/16ths ahead:D:D

btw, what kind of box are you running & what are you hitting for boost before you run out of fuel? I assume you're running a 2 injector setup?

Pretty cool, more competition can do nothing but help this whole industry as we trend toward more & more boost oriented setups.

I'M believe he using attitude industry.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Yes we are using the attitude 2 injector setup, depending on how the market goes for the arctic cat's, we will be adding fuel injectors to allow us to run more boost. As of now we are mapped for 12 psi. Keep the questions coming.
Justin Silbernagel

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
Thats getting to a price I would be willing to try

But would it last????or is this a 30 second Dr hyde or a Dr Jeckel like so many others before them??? A kit is only as good as the builder/dealer,,,hard to find those who really stand behind what they sell rather than do the texas 2 step when things go wrong.....which you the best.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
But would it last????or is this a 30 second Dr hyde or a Dr Jeckel like so many others before them??? A kit is only as good as the builder/dealer,,,hard to find those who really stand behind what they sell rather than do the texas 2 step when things go wrong.....which you the best.

All the turbo kits do the same thing, they are forcing air into the engine. In the end they are all going to be very close in hp at the same boost levels, doesnt matter whos setup your running or who welds the parts together. And problems may arise with turbos, could be the kits or the sled, again doesnt matter who's kit there is always the possibility of something to go wrong, if there wasnt everyone would offer a lifetime warranty and out sell everyone because of it.
Im selling my product for what I believe its worth, I dont need to make a home run with every kit I sell. I will continue to build turbo kits at reasonable prices, even if I only sell one a year. There are many people that are very pleased with my kits and my customer support, even if they dont have my kit. Maybe some will respond on here and support my statement.
Justin

J

Jammmin

Dec 3, 2007
Puyallup
Silber question

How about more pictures and a list of what is in your kit?

:face-icon-small-hap

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
All the turbo kits do the same thing, they are forcing air into the engine. In the end they are all going to be very close in hp at the same boost levels, doesnt matter whos setup your running or who welds the parts together. And problems may arise with turbos, could be the kits or the sled, again doesnt matter who's kit there is always the possibility of something to go wrong, if there wasnt everyone would offer a lifetime warranty and out sell everyone because of it.
Im selling my product for what I believe its worth, I dont need to make a home run with every kit I sell. I will continue to build turbo kits at reasonable prices, even if I only sell one a year. There are many people that are very pleased with my kits and my customer support, even if they dont have my kit. Maybe some will respond on here and support my statement.
Justin

your right on the money...its all nuts and bolts and anybodys kit can be jerry rigged when broken likely with-out having the original support if that occasion arised...keep up the work...and don;t let the Rockerfellas of the industry get to ya..

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
I will try and get some tonight. I will have at least 2 of these sleds in west yellowstone being rode 4+ days a week for testing throughout the year.

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
Does that price include the Attitude box? I couldn't find the price of the A-box separately on your web-site. Great to see a more reasonable price offered! When will kits be available to purchase and ship?

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Yes the price includes an attitude box, Kits should be ready in around a month.
Thanks
Justin Silbernagel

S
Dec 6, 2007
Does this kit come with clutching?

What boost levels will you be able to run pump gas at?

Thanks, S2H

Premium Features