• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what a mouse told me, M8 hcr turbo from the factory

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
anyone else heard any rumors about this??? was talking to a factory insider and said was willing to bet will be out for 2010. around $15k... wouldn't give me any boost or hp numbers but he's been dead on about whats gonna get released for the next season since i met him. told me my M8 was coming the year before...

P

pinit

Nov 26, 2007
white sulphur springs montana
here is what I have been told Boondockers and arctic cat are getting into bed together to build a factory m8 pump gas turbo. as far as my sorce knew it would have warranty but they were still working on that. my sorce even had a name for it he called it the back counrty m8. this information is not the gospil but most of the info I get from him is usually pretty good. What are the rest of you hearing. Oh and the price he told me was more than 15k. This would be cool. Rodger

iluv2fly

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
They will really sell a lot of those at over 15K, especially with our booming economy. It would be cool to have the option though even though I could not afford it.

Premium Features