• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Vipec ECU

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
We had the det sensor working but its too sensitive.
Make sure guys your tune is spot on, the det sensor operate on a certain frequency and it is the same for every 800cc arctic cat. Adding a turbo doesn t affect the frequency the det sensor is operating on, make sure you do not have any bolts or anything bouncing in the cab or an intake box knocking on some fram bars or something like that...then, you can adjust the knock threshold but be carefull guys, the knock sensor is talking to you...pay attention!!

Vi-pec Powersports

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
Hope you get Ryan dialed in!!

Tuning aerocharger cat turbo today. Should be fun!

Our det stuff has worked. If it is a stock motor. If it is a big bore another kind of mod You will have to adjust it a bit.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
Sounds like you have the cat's with turbos running pretty good. Do you have any video's of them running with the vipec? How is the on off throttle response? What about if you're going down hill and stab it and try and head back up? How does the vipec control the secondary injectors? Some video of how these things run with the vipec would go a long way.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Got the Push/Vipec running good. First trip out this year wasn't too good but is dialed in now. Just need to pull a little fuel right on bottom. Ran great for 3 days out in WYellowstone. I had some video but erased it when I was fiddling with my goggles. My son rode it and got some video so I will go through that and see if I can post some up. Rode with several turbos of different makes the one day. There were 7 or 8 turbos and no one needed to be towed out. There is no way that would have happened 3 or 4 years ago.

V

vigorcs90

Dec 2, 2007
Need a little help. My dealer is out of town until Friday. I have been making changes to my boost tables to clear up a rich condition at WOT. I have made big changes and my AFR has not changed at all. I am saving to the ECU. It asks me if I want to make a backup and I click yes. It is like there is multiple maps and I am making changes in one and running off the other. Any thoughts?

Anybody running a EBC? If so, which one? Does the Vipec box have the capabilities of controlling the EBC based on throttle position?

Premium Features