• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TJ Patrick-Patrick Custom Carbon new member

carbontj

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
indianapolis
Let me introduce myself. I am TJ Patrick I have been in the snowmobile industry on and off since 1975 when I started my race career. I raced during the so called "hay days" (late 70's) in the sno-pro series winning the 340 SS points and Eagle River WC in that class on a Polaris RXL. I quit racing to start a family but still working on race sleds helping the Goodwins as Gregs mechanic though 1994. Then I started racing with my daughter in go-karts. This took all my time a effort and money too! I managed her career until 2009 when it got to big for a simple man like me. Now I can watch my daughter Danica Patrick race from my couch. This gave me to much time so I needed a hobby so I started Patrick Custom Carbon with the knowedge I gained from the Indy Car series. The snowmobile industry has no idea what carbon fiber can do and its uses, they are still stuck in the 70's mentality with alum and plastic. I am here to help revolutionize the industry and make cool EFFECTIVE carbon fiber parts. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a e-mail or private message.

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Let me introduce myself. I am TJ Patrick I have been in the snowmobile industry on and off since 1975 when I started my race career. I raced during the so called "hay days" (late 70's) in the sno-pro series winning the 340 SS points and Eagle River WC in that class on a Polaris RXL. I quit racing to start a family but still working on race sleds helping the Goodwins as Gregs mechanic though 1994. Then I started racing with my daughter in go-karts. This took all my time a effort and money too! I managed her career until 2009 when it got to big for a simple man like me. Now I can watch my daughter Danica Patrick race from my couch. This gave me to much time so I needed a hobby so I started Patrick Custom Carbon with the knowedge I gained from the Indy Car series. The snowmobile industry has no idea what carbon fiber can do and its uses, they are still stuck in the 70's mentality with alum and plastic. I am here to help revolutionize the industry and make cool EFFECTIVE carbon fiber parts. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a e-mail or private message.

Glad to have you around!

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Welcome to forum TJ.I was checking out your website,very nice looking products,gotta love carbon fiber....

Ditch pickle wis

Lifetime Membership
Mar 11, 2010
racing in the 70's

TJ, nice to hear about you. I remember well watching you race back in the late 70's.

Premium Features