• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Amy in Washington State

A
Hi, My name is Amy & I live in Washington state. This is my first time on a forum. I'm interested in meeting other women/groups who like to ride. My ex introduced me to the sport & I love it but don't know many people who ride besides his friends- I'm not going there! Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
:welcome: to the 4m Amy. Nice to see the ladies joining. Be sure to check out the Powder Room which is the ladies forum here. If you browse around in there it also has some links to other ladies snowmobile forums, I believe. Also check out the Washington State forum. I know we have a number of lady riders from Washiington and probably even a few gentlemen and families who would be willing to add you to their riding friends lists. You might also want to look for any snowmobile clubs in your area. The clubs can be a very good way to meet other riders and to take part in club rides and other club events.

Last edited:
A
Riding up by Cle Elum?

I live by Yakima & usually head up I-90 to go sledding near Cle Elum. I am a novice & don't want to get in the way of experts so I try and stay on the groomed trails. I usually go with my dad these days but he is not very into it. I'd like to find other women & groups that don't mind a newbie tagging along. Day trips work best. Thanks!

mustanggirl

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2010
Washington
Welcome, Amy!

If you are coming up to Mount Baker, send me a message, we will show you around...there are a few girls in our group. We are part of the Northwest Glacier Cruisers, check us out on Facebook...Have fun! Shiny side up-Rubber down.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I live by Yakima & usually head up I-90 to go sledding near Cle Elum. I am a novice & don't want to get in the way of experts so I try and stay on the groomed trails. I usually go with my dad these days but he is not very into it. I'd like to find other women & groups that don't mind a newbie tagging along. Day trips work best. Thanks!

I sent you a pm. I have been riding with my wife more this year so if you'd like to join us, you should have my number.

A
Thanks!!

Thanks for the welcome & invites to sled!! I can't wait to take some of you up on your offers! I hear it's supposed to snow this weekend-wish I was able to get away!! Have a blast if you get to ride the powder!

Premium Features