• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bogging issue

R
Jan 31, 2016
Hey guys. I have a 2011 pro rmk 800. I'm having a bogging issue I'll explain as best I can. I start the sled and let it get to temp before riding. When I go play around and give it some throttle lets say wide open. The sled will rev to 6000 and do about 30-35 mph and that's all. Then if I burp the throttle. (On off on off on off) it will l of a sudden gain full power and pull very hard. The second I let off the throttle a little bit it starts bogging again. Then again I have to play with the throttle on off on off to get it to run right. Also if I hold it at one spot on the throttle you can hear the sled sounding funny like a miss or going back n fourth from one to two cylinders. Did compression test got 112 on both with throttle closed

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Whens the last time you cleaned/inspected ex valves, bellows, springs etc?

R
Jan 31, 2016
Just bought the sled. Brought it to Polaris and they said there's nothing wrong with it. Got it back and went for a ride still the same issue.

Premium Features