• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Axys Pro RMK/SKS/Assault Pictures

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
I've got my sled home, 163,2.6. Sweet sled, super excited!

Was surprised to see the large snow flap on it, thought just the 3" sleds got it.

Salesman said he thinks all the 163's got it, but now I see the standard in year axys 163,2.6 have the old style flap.??

Did I get a hybrid? or do some of the other snochek 163,2.6's have the large flap?

The 3" option is suppose to have to full snow flap for better cooling and the aluminum rear bumper center (instead of Carbon fiber)to help with the breaking issue, the full flap would make it worse.

I would have to say for any 2.6 that come with the full flap it would be by mistake or they simple just ran out.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Mountain Addiction

The best setup out there!

Love mine too.

Don't over tighten the allen heads on the rack guides.
DO have the right sized allen head.
DON'T strip the allen heads.

DO release the pressure in your gas tank every so often during those warm day rights or you WILL have to go back and find your can along the trail.

Jesse Tuma lost one, because of that, I think. I saw it the next day on my way into the country...and planned to get it on the way out, but a dude grabbed it before I could. Told me he was taking it.
It was swelled up like road kill and I think that's why it jumped off the tracks.

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
Love mine too.

DO release the pressure in your gas tank every so often during those warm day rights or you WILL have to go back and find your can along the trail.

Jesse Tuma lost one, because of that, I think. I saw it the next day on my way into the country...and planned to get it on the way out, but a dude grabbed it before I could. Told me he was taking it.
It was swelled up like road kill and I think that's why it jumped off the tracks.

yes release pressure when warm. found this out this summer, lol. like you said, looked like a bloated possum and it popped off the rack when i moved the sled.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
CB stealing your theme AK.

Ya! saw this today, not cool! ahahahah....

All good, Looks to be a different green on the powder coat and his blue looks to be much deeper. Good thing I am going B&M and not Skinz!

Love his green in the wrap and that is what we are trying to print as well.

Must be nice getting everything before ANYone else!

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
Ya! saw this today, not cool! ahahahah....

All good, Looks to be a different green on the powder coat and his blue looks to be much deeper. Good thing I am going B&M and not Skinz!

Love his green in the wrap and that is what we are trying to print as well.

Must be nice getting everything before ANYone else!

yeah i'm curious how the wrap looks on the blue panels as you can't see that part yet. guessing we'll see pics this weekend. :)

i want to go the high vis yellow route for mine which is very similar....or...sno-jet wrap. lol.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Love mine too.

Best mod for MA trackrack.
http://www.mcmaster.com/#99637a227/=yucoio

Those chintzy allen head things they come with are a disgrace.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Here is some pics of my AXYS Voodooblue 3" 155. I think it is the first time I am puzzled on what to do to improve the way it looks from the factory. Overall I am very impressed by the build quality and engineering. I hope to be able really ride this season!

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Here is some pics of my AXYS Voodooblue 3" 155. I think it is the first time I am puzzled on what to do to improve the way it looks from the factory. Overall I am very impressed by the build quality and engineering. I hope to be able really ride this season!

Looks good! Ya, I am very impressed as well, never had a sled where it was actually hard to change it.

Are those the mid rise bars?

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Do I spy a liter bike?!!! SAAAAweeet! Sorry ADD gets me going sometimes.

Look! A butterfly!

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Looks good! Ya, I am very impressed as well, never had a sled where it was actually hard to change it.

Are those the mid rise bars?

Yes, these are the mid rise. They are a bit low for me, but I wanted to see the different color of the bar. I have a set of different bars I will be most likely putting on the sled anyways.

Premium Features