• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HERE IS THE HI-RES EYE-CANDY YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W

Wood

Dec 7, 2007
After looking at all these pics, I'm disappointed....

Disappointed in the fact that I can't afford to buy one of each!!!

Never considered myself a 'fanboy' but holy fawk am I excited! I wanna kumbaya by the fire, hugs for everyone and let's get drunk!

I thought it was cool when my kids were born....they got nothin on this!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
SCHWING!!!

BUT...

THE TOP ONE NEEDS THE ORANGE NOSE PAN OF THE LOWER ONE.... IMO.

4199_1600.jpg

4196_1600.jpg

rmkrazy87

Premium Member
Oct 29, 2014
Minnesota
Does anyone know anything about this angular looking bag I see in a lot of pics? Hard sided? Is the mounting the same as previous Burandt bags? Will they fit on Pro-ride chassis?

rmkrazy87

Premium Member
Oct 29, 2014
Minnesota
Well I did 2 minutes of research myself and found it does fit Pro-Ride Chassis. It mounts like the old bags but seems like in the pics it looks like they redesigned or modified the quarter turns. Could not find pics of the internals though. Looks like it may be nice.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I find it odd that the foot loops are still chrome. Stick out like a sore thumb.

Yeah, I see that and I agree. I'd put those in black along with the spindles. The rest is COOL!!!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Not my year to buy a new one...but I like the black pan better.

Black pan, black spindles and black foot loop.

The rest is MONEY!!!! Blue or orange, either is a good choice for me.

Last edited:

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Does anyone else find it odd that the a-arms are just bare aluminum? Just paint can't do anything to hurt the structural integrity of the arms, and Polaris has always had painted a-arms, except maybe on the 05 - 06 iq's.. looking at the pictures and videos of the sled in the snow, it seems like that's the worst place for snow buildup. But the powder coated tunnels look much better as far as snow buildup, although the rear coolers still do cause some buildup

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Does anyone else find it odd that the a-arms are just bare aluminum? Just paint can't do anything to hurt the structural integrity of the arms, and Polaris has always had painted a-arms, except maybe on the 05 - 06 iq's.. looking at the pictures and videos of the sled in the snow, it seems like that's the worst place for snow buildup. But the powder coated tunnels look much better as far as snow buildup, although the rear coolers still do cause some buildup

Couldn't take much to pull them off and slap some black machinery paint on them

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Is there still a cavity in the rear of the fuel tank from the Rush model where the rear shock would be mounted?

Any speculation on this being changed going forward, or is there a way to utilize it for storage?

Not sure. About all I can see is what is provided in that angle right there.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
I got offered an insanely low price by a dealer for a brand new 2015 and was tossing it around last night. I factored in all the extras, the 4 year warranty, and figured I would be saving about 1300 bucks all total going with the 15. That's even factoring in the difference between MSRP (Only way I could think to account for respective resale of being a year newer). I was seriously thinking about it.....then today I looked at some pictures side by side and the Pros look so.......old lol. They look completely outdated next to an axys. Odd to think what was hot last year seems so cold now.

Premium Features