• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bent tunnel

M

mtnman69

Mar 19, 2011
picture.php
Any one else bending the tunnel on the pro ? Where at ? Mine bent right behind the rear suspension mount location on both sides and I don't recall doin anything to cause this.

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I have seen that happen a few times on both the dragon and the pro....normally from bottoming really hard on the rear skid, might look at the frt a-arms, if all the powdercoat if bubbled off right by the ball joint they to have been bottomed hard enough to flex the arms..pretty simple fix on the tunnel, hang it by the rear bumper(hook a strap at both sides so you dont break/crack the carbon fiber),,, and slowly add weight to the top of the tunnel while carefully tapping(light taps) the dents out, working the whole area as you go...should come right back straight...then reinforce... something like this....

DSC00667.jpg

M

mtnman69

Mar 19, 2011
AK how thick are are those sides ? I just put a new cnc plasma table I. the shop so i can make them however I want. Thanks for the info

Premium Features