• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who makes a tree bashing front bumper?

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I found one I put on my last few M's... works great.

part number one in this fiche image.
Send me a PM if he's having a tough time finding one, I can help him source one, for a pretty good price.

04.gif

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
He drives a Pete with a $2600.00 moose guard (in WI) to knock down 100# deer. Enough said?:canada:

no, not really.

So he WANTS to weigh down the front of his sled when he's not likely to hurt the stock bumper as is, AND, if you tie it well... you just increased the chance of destroying the bulkhead in the process instead of just cracking some cheap plastic.

Btw... I've seen moose back home in WI (unless he's in milwaukee or something!!!)...so it's POSSIBLE that he'll get use out of that monster!!!

M
Dec 6, 2008
That plastic bumper can absorb ALOT of energy. Trust me I replaced mine once and couldn't have been happier to do so. I thought my sled was done for when it nailed a tree head on, but that plastic bumper cracked and saved my sled. Id say AC did a great job a designing the stock bumper.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
That plastic bumper can absorb ALOT of energy. Trust me I replaced mine once and couldn't have been happier to do so. I thought my sled was done for when it nailed a tree head on, but that plastic bumper cracked and saved my sled. Id say AC did a great job a designing the stock bumper.

as compared to the moronic setup on the 2012....

Premium Features