• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 dakota performance 1080

R
Jul 16, 2008
m-serries

i have checked this sled out before on here a whiiiiile ago and i remember it having a couple cracks in the tunnel??? was that fixed at all or not.. thats what kept me from buying it

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
Wrong Sled DIC

Hey RMK_Ryder02 What the he!! are you talking about the tunnel on this sled has never been cracked nor have you ever came and looked at it so before you go running your mouth about someones sled and post maybe you should really check your self and make sure your talking about the right sled. I don't appreciate it and it really is un cool.

M

MAC29

Dec 9, 2007
eatonville,wa
Trade

08 m-1000 new motor 2009 700 miles on sled 200 on motor 2010 seat skinz can d&d y-pipe attitude box 162 powerclaw

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
and how much cash!

Dealer has a real nice 09 here in town less than 600 miles on the whole sled and he only wants $4500.00, So I would think about it if you offered enough cash.

K

knuts82

Dec 12, 2007
Bismarck ND
From what I remember the 1080 Jeff builds starts with a m7 bottom end and is stroked with a cuttler 1000 top end.. making it a 1080 and they run real strong.

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
What He Said

Thats exactly right, M7 bottom end, Cutler dragon 1000, dakota performance stroked crank and porting also switched from EFI to 52mm oval carbs, and they do run well. Id almost guarantee you won't find a $6500.00 sled on here that will compare.

R
Jul 16, 2008

chill your F'N bones man im not running my mouth at all if anything you are the one running your mouth i just simply asked if it had any cracks because it was ither this sled or another exactly like it that i remembered having cracks in the tunnel so get YOUR facts streight before you start to run your mouth moron

A
Sep 21, 2001
Colorado
WOW!

i have checked this sled out before on here a whiiiiile ago and i remember it having a couple cracks in the tunnel??? was that fixed at all or not.. thats what kept me from buying it

Hey RMK_Ryder02 What the he!! are you talking about the tunnel on this sled has never been cracked nor have you ever came and looked at it so before you go running your mouth about someones sled and post maybe you should really check your self and make sure your talking about the right sled. I don't appreciate it and it really is un cool.

chill your F'N bones man im not running my mouth at all if anything you are the one running your mouth i just simply asked if it had any cracks because it was ither this sled or another exactly like it that i remembered having cracks in the tunnel so get YOUR facts streight before you start to run your mouth moron

Well if your were really just wanting to know if the tunnel was ever cracked then you should of just asked and I would of told you, But you didn't, you specifically stated that this sled had a cracked tunnel and thats why you didn't buy it, I was just stating that the sled has never had a cracked tunnel and how you should really get your facts straight before you post something like that in a thread where I was trying to sell my sled now potential buyers all they see is a post that the sled had a cracked tunnel and thats as far as they go thats why Im clear down to $6500.00 and it still hasn't sold. Thanks for that by the way its really hard telling how much money you cost me and now you get back on here and call me a moron. Well I really can't argue with you because I am a moron in the fact that I gave you too much credit to get back on here and apologize and maybe delete your post about my sled having a cracked tunnel but you didn't you got back on here talked some more crap and then called me a name thank you in advance for being such a good guy.

R
Jul 16, 2008

give it a rest man i didnt start anything and im pretty sure that i didnt cost you any money on this post your sleds clearly not selling for a reason and that reason i cant tell you.. actually i probably can.. it has a different motor.. most people dont like dealing with that stuff because half the time they dont run right or are just to finicky to get going properly im not one to say that yours runs like **** or not thats just my opinion on why your sleds not selling but im sure your gonna go off again about another chunk of money i just costed you so i dont really care so what i got a question wrong about this sled SORRY PEOPLE THIS SLED DOES NOT HAVE A CRACK IN THE TUNNEL I MADE A MISTAKE there cleared things up good luck with the sale

Premium Features