• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom 06 M7 162 For Sale

K.Materi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
Selling my mod. Its an 06 M7 with RKT big bore and porting by MPM. I have put the stock pipe and air box back on it, pull and go. Its all powdercoated black and white. 09 Cat bumpers, handgaurds, oil delete, HRP brackets, Attack 20, Boss seat, lite bushing kit, 2 wheel kit, Oles riser, sno elimanators, led taillight, 2 Cool Air Vents, Ti springs, knee pads and Im sure more. Has around 1500 miles on it. "Not sure, I should go look." Asking $6500. Located in the northeast corner of Wyoming. Will help with delivery. Thanks Kyle

FinishedSnowmobileM7001-1.jpg

FinishedSnowmobileM7002.jpg

FinishedSnowmobileM7003.jpg

K.Materi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
Has stock pipe and air box back on it. Just pull and go, now:D
If someone wants the sled for less. I will remove the 800 kit and sell it for $4500.
Here are a few more pictures.
snowmobilestuff002.jpg

snowmobilestuff001.jpg

snowmobilestuff003.jpg

S

snoschu

Dec 21, 2007
Will it be at the hill climbs in Jackson this weekend by chance?
I would like to look at it.

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
TTT for you. That sled is bad azz looking! Where did you have all the powdercoating done? I would like to do my suspension, tunnel, and springs. Where did you have it done, and how much did it cost? I wish I had seen this sled a month ago!

K.Materi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
The kit rocks even with the stock stuff. Not as much as the twins but way less messing around with it;) I had all the powdercoating done at Black Hills Powdercoating in Rapid City SD. They done an excellent job and was very reasonable. I think the hole bill was around 500. They will do my next one also.;)

Premium Features